Thursday, March 13, 2014

Flair Towers - Unit for Rent (Manduluyong)

I am the owner of a DMCI Flair Towers 2-Bedroom Deluxe unit, of the North Tower. My unit is on the higher floor and facing the amenities. It is expected to turnover in the month of December 2014.

I am looking forward to secure a tenant early who is willing to lease my unit on a long term basis for a period of at least 2 years. After turnover, my unit has to undergo a renovation. I am open to any ideas that my prospective tenant’s desire on how the unit is to be renovated or designed. Also, I may purchase appliances and furniture to match his/her likings.

In case if you are not aware about this hot selling condominium project by DMCI at Manduluyong, you can read more about it from the following websites:

http://www.flairtowers.com/




As you can see from the maps above, this condominium is strategically located in the middle of the 3 major CBD in Manila which are Ortigas, Makati and Bonifaciao Global City. It is just a walking distance to the nearest Boni Avenue MRT station.

There are a couple of other condominium projects which are near its vicinity. What Flair Towers stands out from the rest is that it is located slightly away from the buzz and noise of the Edsa Highway while having easy accessibility to the other parts of Manila through Shaw Boulevard and Pioneer roads.

If you are interested to lease this unit, do send me an email. Queries are also welcomed but no agents or brokers are allowed. You can find my contact details on the right side of this blog under About Me.



No comments:

Post a Comment